I plan on getting the Jim C software, but I also want to get a cone filter. The price of the two are not to bad, and I thought I would get the most for the money (on the cheep side).
I read somewhere that the cone filter may not add any performance unless shielded. Here are my main questions:
1. Will the cone filter add performance and if so how much?
2. Should I get the filter kit before I get the software upgrade if I get it at all?
3. If I get the cone filter, how would I sheild it(assuming it needs to be)?
4. Who's filter kit should I get if I get one?
5. What would my other (inexpensive) options be to go along with the software upgrade?
I know that alot of this has been covered, but there seems to be contradicting posts on occasion.
Thank you very much for your help!!!