Hey guys i have a few questions and need your help.
1. I have the light gray on my 99 M3/2 with the msport seats. The leather is starting to crease and "bunch up in the lower corners. How can i get rid of this or at least stopit from getting worse? Ive seen some pics of used m3's and many dont have this problem. Could it be the wa i sit? i tried to adjust my seating position with no success. I do use lexol. what can/should i do?
2. After i take a long hard corner at speed, i will sometimes hear a clicking noise that gets faster as i speed up. It sounds like a fan. Is this normal?
3. Where can i get carbon fiber dash interior inserts?
4. Do the forged alloys actually feel faster (than my m-contours) due to their lighter weight?
5. I heard the mxx3 pilots are better performers than the pilot sports in some categories. Is this true? I seem to hav found that my sports have worn out rather quickly. Are the mxx3's a harder compound? How much mileage should i expect out of each tire?
6. Do lowering springs affect the ride quality at all? I was curious about lowering my car but did not want to sacrifice much comfort since i drive on crappy roads sometimes.Any comments?
thanks for all your help in advance, i appreciate you guy answering my questions. after all thats what this board is all about isnt it?! not for arguments over stupid stuff like we've all seen lately. cya, Jonathan =)