The complete automotive resource for buyers, sellers, and owners like you.
Car, Truck and SUV Forums at Roadfly
+ Bentley Forums
+ BMW Forums
+ Cadillac Forums
+ Chevrolet Forums
+ Ferrari Forums
+ Jaguar Forums
+ Lamborghini Forums
+ Lotus Forums
+ Mercedes-Benz Forums
+ Maserati Forums
+ MINI Forums
+ Porsche Forums
+ General Discussion
+ Marketplace Forums
Go with the intake. (more) (archive)

[ Follow Ups ] [ E36 M3 Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]

Posted by UNVMYM3 on January 09, 2000 at 15:36:45:

In Reply to: What should I do?? help posted by Sam L on January 09, 2000 at 14:35:54:

: It's one, the other, or the other.
: 1. UUC shortshifter
: 2. ECIS intake (no euro HFM)
: 3. Used SS exhaust

: For my '95 M3

: ps. yes, money is an much does each of these cost w/ tax and labor etc. included??

The intake will give you the most bang for the buck with the mods you've listed. A used exhaust will still cost $400-500, and give you less then 5 hp. You'll save on labor because you could put the intake on yourself. Learn to shift faster and you'll save yourself an additional $400 on a shifter. Check out to get prices on the intake, but I think it is less then $300. Hope this helps.

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ E36 M3 Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]
Questions, comments, or problems, please visit the Roadfly help desk. Logo © 1997 - 2018 Jump Internet Inc. All rights reserved.