The complete automotive resource for buyers, sellers, and owners like you.
Car, Truck and SUV Forums at Roadfly
+ Bentley Forums
+ BMW Forums
+ Cadillac Forums
+ Chevrolet Forums
+ Ferrari Forums
+ Jaguar Forums
+ Lamborghini Forums
+ Lotus Forums
+ Mercedes-Benz Forums
+ Maserati Forums
+ MINI Forums
+ Porsche Forums
+ General Discussion
+ Marketplace Forums
Go with the Short Shifter (more) (archive)

[ Follow Ups ] [ E36 M3 Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]

Posted by Bob ///M3 on January 09, 2000 at 15:56:01:

In Reply to: What should I do?? help posted by Sam L on January 09, 2000 at 14:35:54:

I would suggest going with the Short Shifter because everytime you drive your car, you shift! You'll use it everytime you drive the car.

$320 for UUC's "EVO" Competition Short Shifter with Ball Bearing Bushings, ERK and Delrin Bushings. Do the installation yourself for free or have it installed for approximately $100.

Bob ///M3

: It's one, the other, or the other.
: 1. UUC shortshifter
: 2. ECIS intake (no euro HFM)
: 3. Used SS exhaust

: For my '95 M3

: ps. yes, money is an much does each of these cost w/ tax and labor etc. included??

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ E36 M3 Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]
Questions, comments, or problems, please visit the Roadfly help desk. Logo © 1997 - 2018 Jump Internet Inc. All rights reserved.