The complete automotive resource for buyers, sellers, and owners like you.
Car, Truck and SUV Forums at Roadfly
+ Bentley Forums
+ BMW Forums
+ Cadillac Forums
+ Chevrolet Forums
+ Ferrari Forums
+ Jaguar Forums
+ Lamborghini Forums
+ Lotus Forums
+ Mercedes-Benz Forums
+ Maserati Forums
+ MINI Forums
+ Porsche Forums
+ General Discussion
+ Marketplace Forums
HK Speaker Switch that is on the Console (m) (archive)

[ Follow Ups ] [ E36 M3 Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]

Posted by Bob ///M3 on February 09, 2000 at 15:42:44:

Does anyone know what "type" of switch is used in the HK stereo system that is mounted on the console? (Its the little switch that has a small and a big speaker pictured on it.)

I know what the switch "does" when used with the factory HK stereo system but I would like to know if the switch is a single pole or multiple pole , single throw or double throw, (on-off), (on-on), etc.

I want to use that switch to control (turn on or off) my rear mounted tweeters I have for rear-fill. It would be the perfect switch to do that if I can use it.

Bob ///M3

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ E36 M3 Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]
Questions, comments, or problems, please visit the Roadfly help desk. Logo © 1997 - 2016 Jump Internet Inc. All rights reserved.