I bought a luxury option 1995 325iC with 68k miles with all options.
1) 1995 M3 engine with 65K miles w/ 3.2 CAMS added ( More Torque)
2) 1997 M3 Differential 3:23 + LSD
3) Front and Rear M3 brakes ( Brembo on front ones )
4) M3 Mirrors
5) M3 front and rear Bumpers AND side skirts
6) Euro HFM + DINAN CAI + Jin Conforti chip
7) Short Shifter + stock Chrome handle (very ice actually)
8) Aluminium Silver Gauges
9) Complete a/d/s 860mx amp, a/d/s speakers all around ( 336is on Front/ AL4 on rear, JL MicroSub
10) Complete TOP OF THE LINE SONY XRC-900 tape Headunit and SONY ES CD Changer in Glove Box (neat huh?!)
11) 1997 M3 exhaust to be replaced with UUC exhaust this weekend
11) Fresh touch up paint.
Make an offer and inherit a GREAT M3 that needs NOTHING. It's unbeleivably QUICK!.
It's BOSTON GREEN w/ TAN Leather
____________ ALSO FOR SALE ____________________
1994 325is ALSO BOSTON GREEN w/ TAN Leather. All options and tons of upgrades:
Jim C, Racing Dynamics Exhaust and Front Bumper, Upgraded Fenders to include side markers, Stereo, Amp etc...
BEST OFFER aroung $14,000.