I'm currently planning to buy a 95 M3 and modifying it. However, I have some questions/concerns:
1) What should I expect to pay for one in the SF Bay Area? I've found one for $25.5k (64k mi, "fully loaded"), is this the market price?
2) What should I be wary of, when inspecting an M3 this old? Or can I just send it to a BMW mechanic to have him check it out?
3) How safe is it to add forced induction to a M3 with this much mileage on it?
4) For you CA M3 owners, I'm concerned about forced induction products which aren't CARB legal, or would not pass smog tests. With that in mind, it looks like my only "legal" option is to go with the Dinan supercharger? True? False? Comments?
5) What other CA legal performance mods would you recommend? (in terms of making the car faster...;))
Much Thanks in advance!