The complete automotive resource for buyers, sellers, and owners like you.
Car, Truck and SUV Forums at Roadfly
+ Bentley Forums
+ BMW Forums
+ Cadillac Forums
+ Chevrolet Forums
+ Ferrari Forums
+ Jaguar Forums
+ Lamborghini Forums
+ Lotus Forums
+ Mercedes-Benz Forums
+ Maserati Forums
+ MINI Forums
+ Porsche Forums
+ General Discussion
+ Marketplace Forums
Re: Speeding Tickets (archive)

[ Follow Ups ] [ E36 M3 Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]

Posted by MC M3 on June 14, 2000 at 17:22:49:

In Reply to: Speeding Tickets posted by DT///M on June 14, 2000 at 17:07:08:

: Any opinions on the best "get out of jail free card" besides a badge. I was curious about PBA cards, stickers and the like. In addition, pls if you know how to acquire these little bundles of joy. Thanks!

Make friends with alot of cops! Find out if they hang out anywhere local and start hanging out there. Have a relative marry a cop. Stickers don't help. Cards are great for local cops but but not State troopers. State Trooper you need the "Honor Card"- Local cops can get these if they ever shot their gun on duty. Always Go to court!!! Lawyers help if the cop doesn't show. if your representing yourself and cop doesn't show judge will reschedule. (hate that) FOP cards (Fraternal Order of Police) Helps sometimes (more than PBA) $35 a year for that. I think still. Or you can buy a V1 - ok BUY A V1!!! Or just don't speed alone - let some guy zoom ahead of you and trail him about 1/2 a mile so he gets zapped first.

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ E36 M3 Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]
Questions, comments, or problems, please visit the Roadfly help desk. Logo © 1997 - 2018 Jump Internet Inc. All rights reserved.