The complete automotive resource for buyers, sellers, and owners like you.
Car, Truck and SUV Forums at Roadfly
+ Bentley Forums
+ BMW Forums
+ Cadillac Forums
+ Chevrolet Forums
+ Ferrari Forums
+ Jaguar Forums
+ Lamborghini Forums
+ Lotus Forums
+ Mercedes-Benz Forums
+ Maserati Forums
+ MINI Forums
+ Porsche Forums
+ General Discussion
+ Marketplace Forums
Oops here is the link (archive)

[ Follow Ups ] [ E36 M3 Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]

Posted by Jim Scott on June 17, 2000 at 16:44:25:

In Reply to: You need a card that handles video in/out... posted by jim scott on June 17, 2000 at 16:36:13:

Pinnacle Systems

: You need a special card for your computer that has inputs for video. You can then import the video into the computer. At this point you can convert the video to different formats, modify the video, or out put back to video tape.

: Check this site: Pinnacle Systems

: : I have a clip of something pretty neat, but don't know how to let everyone see it through a download. THanks in advance. CYA>PM3

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ E36 M3 Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]
Questions, comments, or problems, please visit the Roadfly help desk. Logo © 1997 - 2018 Jump Internet Inc. All rights reserved.