In Reply to: Need Help ! E36 M3 posted by Hoon Tae Kim on September 14, 2000 at 00:26:28:
1. My mileage meter is displaying numbers in 'miles', because Korea uses 'kilometers', I want to change it into 'kilometers'. Because the display is digital, I guess there should be a way to make it to be displayed in 'kilometers'. Please let me know.
2. There is no light for parking lamps/headlight switch. Is it normal ?
3. I think I used to be able to change color of speedometer and tachometer form orange to green and vice versa. But I am not sure how to do it. pls let me know.
4. Engine room is quite dirty. Is is OK to pour water onto Engine. If not, what is the proper and best way to clean up.
1. in the obc it can be changed with the km/mi switch in the speedo...I don't know.
4. Not the best way....