In Reply to: does anyone know how to take off the rear bumper? posted by Robert on September 15, 2000 at 18:16:39:
1. I removed the screws in the wheel-well that, i forget how many, i believe it's 3 in each well.
2. I removed the lower diffuser by unscrewing the couple screws under it.
3. There is a plastic screw at the middle of the bumper that is exposed afterafter removing the diffuse.
4. there are 2 large bolts that are brass colord. i used a large allen wrench to remove them. the one above the exhaust pipe was kinda tricky to get to, but not too dificult.
5. after removing the 2 bolts, slide the bumper outwards, and you're done.
Hoe this helps out.