The complete automotive resource for buyers, sellers, and owners like you.
Car, Truck and SUV Forums at Roadfly
+ Bentley Forums
+ BMW Forums
+ Cadillac Forums
+ Chevrolet Forums
+ Ferrari Forums
+ Jaguar Forums
+ Lamborghini Forums
+ Lotus Forums
+ Mercedes-Benz Forums
+ Maserati Forums
+ MINI Forums
+ Porsche Forums
+ General Discussion
+ Marketplace Forums
"these" are not splitters (m) (archive)

[ Follow Ups ] [ E36 M3 Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]

Posted by TechnoViolent on October 02, 2000 at 09:45:05:

In Reply to: these.. posted by ted on October 02, 2000 at 05:16:11:

Those things are commonly known as "moustaches" and run about $100 a side. The thing above those is commonly known as a "lip" and runs about $75. A splitter is a large tray that runs the entire width of the front end and extends from underneath the front of the car and the bottom of the spoiler in a perpendicular fashion and thus creates down-force. The real deal (LTW splitter) runs about $1,200, is adjustable and came standard on the LTW.

. A splitter
the two things on the botttom of the bumper

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ E36 M3 Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]
Questions, comments, or problems, please visit the Roadfly help desk. Logo © 1997 - 2018 Jump Internet Inc. All rights reserved.