The complete automotive resource for buyers, sellers, and owners like you.
Car, Truck and SUV Forums at Roadfly
+ Bentley Forums
+ BMW Forums
+ Cadillac Forums
+ Chevrolet Forums
+ Ferrari Forums
+ Jaguar Forums
+ Lamborghini Forums
+ Lotus Forums
+ Mercedes-Benz Forums
+ Maserati Forums
+ MINI Forums
+ Porsche Forums
+ General Discussion
+ Marketplace Forums
M double spoke II (archive)

[ Follow Ups ] [ E36 M3 Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]

Posted by John on October 04, 2000 at 13:47:59:

In Reply to: what are these rims called? posted by vit100gain on October 04, 2000 at 13:32:28:

These are standard. Heavy and weak:

and the forged alloys are lighter, stronger and a $1400 option:

I have these rims on my 99 M3, what are these called and what do you think of them (I mean weight and performance). I have seen same type of rims but with 5 spokes, what are those called, are they lighter?

Thanks for your help!

Here's the pic:


Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ E36 M3 Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]
Questions, comments, or problems, please visit the Roadfly help desk. Logo © 1997 - 2018 Jump Internet Inc. All rights reserved.