The complete automotive resource for buyers, sellers, and owners like you.
Car, Truck and SUV Forums at Roadfly
+ Bentley Forums
+ BMW Forums
+ Cadillac Forums
+ Chevrolet Forums
+ Ferrari Forums
+ Jaguar Forums
+ Lamborghini Forums
+ Lotus Forums
+ Mercedes-Benz Forums
+ Maserati Forums
+ MINI Forums
+ Porsche Forums
+ General Discussion
+ Marketplace Forums
its between the air filter and thr. body (archive)

[ Follow Ups ] [ E36 M3 Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]

Posted by SACHS'///M3 on January 29, 2001 at 16:36:57:

In Reply to: Mass Air Flow Sensor posted by TITANIU///M3 on January 29, 2001 at 16:09:30:

you will see a flexible hose from the air filter leading to a solid plastic thing (thats the mass air sensor), same on the other side ...from the throttle body another flexible hose that lead to the other side of the mass air flow sensor.

the mass air flow sensor has a twist lock connector on it too.

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ E36 M3 Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]
Questions, comments, or problems, please visit the Roadfly help desk. Logo © 1997 - 2018 Jump Internet Inc. All rights reserved.