The complete automotive resource for buyers, sellers, and owners like you.
Car, Truck and SUV Forums at Roadfly
+ Bentley Forums
+ BMW Forums
+ Cadillac Forums
+ Chevrolet Forums
+ Ferrari Forums
+ Jaguar Forums
+ Lamborghini Forums
+ Lotus Forums
+ Mercedes-Benz Forums
+ Maserati Forums
+ MINI Forums
+ Porsche Forums
+ General Discussion
+ Marketplace Forums
your dealer is on crack..... (archive)

[ Follow Ups ] [ E36 M3 Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]

Posted by alex on January 31, 2001 at 21:42:35:

In Reply to: Re: I belive you're thinking of the Dinan badge.. posted by Ray on January 31, 2001 at 21:28:11:

type-r is a designation by honda for their high performance models. integra type-r, japan only civic and accord type-r, etc. there is no type-r for bmw. you need 10 points for a dinan badge. other badges, you can buy. like rms, aa, acs, rd, etc.


Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ E36 M3 Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]
Questions, comments, or problems, please visit the Roadfly help desk. Logo © 1997 - 2018 Jump Internet Inc. All rights reserved.