In Reply to: FOR SALE: Lots of Good Stuff (Repost) posted by bmwmotorsprt on February 02, 2001 at 18:27:35:
- Set of DINAN 3 piece rims. These are some of the lightest and strongest rims on the market today. They are 17x8 and are in excellent condition.
- Brand new LTW M3 Dual Pick up Oil Pan/pump
complete kit with instructions and mounting hardware
- 3.2L EVO sequential instrument cluster w/23k mi.
- LTW M3 tranny, drive-shaft, shifter+linkagae, 3.15 diff w/12k mi.
- ETK factory parts CD 7/2000 edition, very very very rare and useful has all models til 2000, ful printable diagrams with p/n
- E34 M5 turbine rims with tires. Set of 3 (the forth was dammaged by a curb). Comes mounted on 225/45/17 Michelin
Pilot Sports. Perfect fit for E30 M3. Great light track rims. When covers are removed the rim is black with an aluminum lip.
- Foglights, left and right side great condition.
$40 each side
- Stock '94 325i sway bars
- BMP short shifter for E36
- M3 front bumper, artic silver no mounting hardware
- AC Schnitzer aluminum shift knob
- '94 325i stock muffler
- '94 325i stock left and right side mirrors
painted dark blue
- M3 complete impact strips for front bumper
brand new, smooth texture
- "M" insert for M3 side moldings, it says "M" not "M3"
- stock shift knob from E36 325i
Shipping is not included in the prices.
E-mail with any questions as I don't check the forum as often as I should. I have pics of all items. E-mail me for pics.