In Reply to: Yes you can get 300 HP but thats about the limit posted by OmeyHomey on May 15, 2001 at 22:00:11:
1. larger injectors (21.5)
2. New AA OBDI chip for 95 M3
3. AA exhaust
4. Polish and ported 96+ M3 exhaust headers
5. 96+ M3 catalytic converter (if youget straight pipes you can get alot more but im talking about 300HP legally.
6. DO NOT get underdrive pulley's (not needed and bad)
7. Some sort of highflow aftermarket intake (debaffled airbox, or aluminum tubing or AA or ECIS, all these will do).
Whats the most power anyone has been able to get without opening the motor or Turbo/Supercharging a '95 M3? Also, what parts were used to acheive this number. I've heard of figures around 275-280HP. Is there anyway to get a '95 M3 to 300HP without the above mentioned mods?
How about for the 96+ M3's how can I get 300hp without turbo or SC?