The complete automotive resource for buyers, sellers, and owners like you.
Car, Truck and SUV Forums at Roadfly
+ Bentley Forums
+ BMW Forums
+ Cadillac Forums
+ Chevrolet Forums
+ Ferrari Forums
+ Jaguar Forums
+ Lamborghini Forums
+ Lotus Forums
+ Mercedes-Benz Forums
+ Maserati Forums
+ MINI Forums
+ Porsche Forums
+ General Discussion
+ Marketplace Forums
It's called an Easy Out, ..... (archive)

[ Follow Ups ] [ E36 M3 Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]

Posted by Dakar on September 10, 2001 at 10:16:06:

In Reply to: Stupid question...How do you remove a screw where posted by Stanley Blackwell on September 10, 2001 at 09:44:17:

you can get one at any car parts store, I am talking a real store, not Trak. It is made of high quality tempered steel, and thus very strong.

Basically, you have to drill a hole in your screw/bold, tap the Easy Out in, and turn it to remove the screw. It is a real life/time saver, and every tool box should have some in it.

If you snap off the Easy Out in the screw, you yourself may be screwed. The Easy Out is almost impossible to drill.

Good luck.

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ E36 M3 Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]
Questions, comments, or problems, please visit the Roadfly help desk. Logo © 1997 - 2018 Jump Internet Inc. All rights reserved.