The complete automotive resource for buyers, sellers, and owners like you.
Car, Truck and SUV Forums at Roadfly
+ Bentley Forums
+ BMW Forums
+ Cadillac Forums
+ Chevrolet Forums
+ Ferrari Forums
+ Jaguar Forums
+ Lamborghini Forums
+ Lotus Forums
+ Mercedes-Benz Forums
+ Maserati Forums
+ MINI Forums
+ Porsche Forums
+ General Discussion
+ Marketplace Forums
Exactly!!! (archive)

[ Follow Ups ] [ E36 M3 Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]

Posted by Bimmer510 on September 15, 2001 at 01:12:57:

In Reply to: no afghans r found to be related 2 this posted by leo on September 14, 2001 at 00:32:03:

People don't realize that Bin laden isn't afghan, he's Arabic and None of those terrorists that high jacked the planes were Afghan... However blame goes on Afghans because Bin Laden and other extremist. Use Afghanistan's land and government that is torn by more than twenty years of non-stop war and distruction. And also to make another point I really don't think that the 1% muslim terrorists should represent the other 99% of muslims who had nothing to do with it and was also hurt by bin laden's actions. Well I just felt the urge to speak out.. just my points


Follow Ups:



[ Follow Ups ] [ E36 M3 Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]
Questions, comments, or problems, please visit the Roadfly help desk.
Roadfly.com Logo © 1997 - 2017 Jump Internet Inc. All rights reserved.