1) UUC Comp EVO Short Shifter w/ERK. Came off my 97 M3 and has been used for approximately 2k Miles. It does not have the upgraded bearings or delrin bushings. The shifter includes instructions, cup remover, and all the necessary hardware to install. Looking for $180 obo + shipping.(Located in NJ).
2) Alpine 7863 head unit. Produces 60x4 watts peak, 27x4 RMS. A great improvement to the stock M3 sound system. Everything is in excellent working condition and I will provide a one week money-back guarantee if you are not satisified with the condition. Comes with all adapters that you need to install the head unit.
Paid $454 new 3 months ago- looking for $285 + shipping. I purchased a exteneded 3 year warranty from circuit city so If anything DOES happen to the unit in the future, you can mail the unit back to me and I can get it fixed for free.
3) K&N 9" Cone filter. I bought this because I was going to make a custom intake for my 97 M3 but never had the time to complete the project. I used it for 500-700 miles. Paid $65, looking for $35+shipping.
4) Cobra 9200 Radar Detector. 360 degree detector. Excellent radar detector that has gotten me out of MANY sticky situations. Don't need it anymore since I don't drive much. Like with the headunit, I will provide a once week money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the unit. The unit is 4 months old and is in PERFECT running condition. Paid $115, looking for $60+ shipping.
5)Audiobahn 4600E amplifier. 600 watt amp. It can be setup to be 150x4 or 300x2. The amp is very powerful and has never given me any sort of trouble. I will include a power-cable with a fuse holder and a ground cable. You will need to buy a remote turn-on wire and RCA wires. Paid 400, looking for $150+shipping. Unit is 1 year old and excellent working condition. I am willing to provide a one week guarantee on this unit as well.
6) 2 Sony Explod 8" Subwoofers in a 30" Long carpeted box. This box fits perfectly between the rear shock towers on my 97 M3. The subs can handle 350 watts each and the last time I checked, were in perfect working order (they worked the last time I drove my car- about 2 weeks ago). The box is in perfect condition and the subs are in perfect condition(no scratchs or tears in the cones). The wires in the back of the box are just dangling and don't look neat. Anyone who spends a couple minutes with patience can sort the wires out and make everything neat. I paid 170 for the box and subs, willing to sell for $100+ shipping(warning, the box is heavy so shipping may be expensive).
Like I said before, the reason I'm getting rid of the stuff is because i need money for college. All this stuff is in WORKING condition and I will provide money back guarantees for the electrical stuff if it isnt working when you recieve it. I am located in NJ, so if you want to come pick up the stuff yourself and save on shipping, be my guest. Email me at [email protected] if you are interested. I might be able to post pictures of items if you are a serious buyer.
1997 Dakar Yellow M3/2