In Reply to: want more attention? posted by tony on January 10, 2000 at 17:36:57:
Well for you guys that are smart and noticed the IP address it was from some guy in Florida now see our IP address. We are not in Florida, but in the Washington DC Metro area. We do not work on any Toyota models but strictly Lexus Models.
Just to point out a few things:
1) Our dyno sheet is very accurate and done by Extreme Motorsports (the most respected tuners for diamond star cars, www.extrememotorsports.com) give them a call at 301-776-0197 and talk to Rob and ask him what did the Swift Racing stage 1 kit make in the dyno.
2) We used a conservative 23.3% drivetrain loss, unfortunately Lexus is known for major losses in their drivetrain.
3) Lexus has a Toyota VVT-i (Variable Valve Timing w/Intelligence) engine not a Honda VTEC (Variable Timing Electronically Controlled)
4) This is the very first time I am visiting this site and I am sure the immitator is a BMW owner who was intent to make a bad rep for Swift-Racing.
5) I do not like going around and posting crap in message boards that are supposed to be informative, besides whoever does that has too much time in their hands and needs to get a life.
Notes: Notice my writing style and IP adress for logging in. Also my e-mail address is not [email protected]ift-racing.com it is [email protected] I am not scared to post it.