|Re: Wheel Alignment Question (archive)|
Posted by Karl Seeger on September 28, 1998 at 15:04:49:
In Reply to: Wheel Alignment Question posted by Hugo on September 28, 1998 at 14:49:40:
Here are a "few" indicators. Wheel alignment could cause these things to happen, as well as other things...so if you think you have a problem have it checked out by an expert.
1) Is your wheel straight when driving straight?
2) Does the car drift one way or another when the wheel is straight?
3) Does the car pull to one side when braking?
4) Do you feel a shimmy at speed?
5) Are your tires wearing unevenly or quickly?