The complete automotive resource for buyers, sellers, and owners like you.
Car, Truck and SUV Forums at Roadfly
+ Bentley Forums
+ BMW Forums
+ Cadillac Forums
+ Chevrolet Forums
+ Ferrari Forums
+ Jaguar Forums
+ Lamborghini Forums
+ Lotus Forums
+ Mercedes-Benz Forums
+ Maserati Forums
+ MINI Forums
+ Porsche Forums
+ General Discussion
+ Marketplace Forums
Another CSI Perspective (archive)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Z3 Message Board ] [ Z3 FAQ ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]

Posted by Fred Meloan on September 29, 1998 at 10:30:48:

Mr. Gregory has given me permission to post this article. I think you will find it an interesting perspective on the CSI issues. Fred Meloan