The complete automotive resource for buyers, sellers, and owners like you.
Car, Truck and SUV Forums at Roadfly
+ Bentley Forums
+ BMW Forums
+ Cadillac Forums
+ Chevrolet Forums
+ Ferrari Forums
+ Jaguar Forums
+ Lamborghini Forums
+ Lotus Forums
+ Mercedes-Benz Forums
+ Maserati Forums
+ MINI Forums
+ Porsche Forums
+ General Discussion
+ Marketplace Forums
Thanks for the info Fred, very useful (eom) (archive)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Z3 Message Board ] [ Z3 FAQ ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]

Posted by Donna Downey on September 29, 1998 at 11:54:08:

: Mr. Gregory has given me permission to post this article. I think you will find it an interesting perspective on the CSI issues. Fred Meloan

: From the BMW Digest v.09 n179.