In Reply to: MPG Computer/Correction posted by Stewart/US on March 31, 1999 at 00:16:42:
I tried your tip this morning, and it worked! On the Z3, the change to the MPG reading is implemented right after the S/R button is pressed to enter the value. Thus, a modified procedure:
1. Use the control stalk to switch to MPG
2. Press S/R and clock buttons until :01 appears.
3. Use the control stalk to scroll to :03.
4. Press S/R.
5. Use the clock button to change the value. Increasing the value decreases the MPG reading.
6. Press S/R to store the value.
7. The new MPG reading appears. If you need further adjustments, repeat from step 2.
My Z3 has been giving me erroneous MPG and MTG readings since day 1, and I hope this fixes it :)