I just took my M roadster in for a list of fixes that the dealer handled with incredible care. 7500 miles on car
1. Windshield wiper was intalled incorrectly at the factory and in a rainstorm worked loose and scratched my front windscreen. Replaced windshield and wiper free of charge ....no questions asked!!!
2. Rear plastic window was a mess and would not clear up even with plastic cleaners and poilish. This was my second Z3 and I have treated the plastic window with kid gloves. Dealer replaced free of charge and again no questions asked.
3. Rear Sub Woofer had a strange vibration that was fixed after 2 tries by the dealer.
4. Adjusted drivers side door as it was not closing cleanly, still a little rough compared to the passengers side.
5. Cleaned brakes due to excessive squeeling under light braking. Problem not solved. Dealer says that this is normal and can't be fixed, due to excessively large rotars and calipers. whatever...
6. Provided a new 328I to drive for 2 days and changed the oil and filter and lubed chasis even though it was prior to the 8,000 mile free service.
This is a BMW owned dealership and I was quite pleased with the no hassle service
I also had to have the front bumber repainted as I struck a piece of semi tire on route 78 in New Jersey doing about 90 mph. and it removed a 12 inch section of paint. The Dealer charged me $300 to remove the front bumber and repaint the entire thing. It looks perfect as if it came from the factory. The technician who did the paint work even went over it with me when I picked the car up!!