In Reply to: Re: Dear DC: In what way was my post "idiotic"? posted by DC on June 12, 1999 at 17:02:06:
1) It's improper to insult someone else post as "idiotic" just because it sounded "smug" to YOU. I never insulted your posts even though I disrespeced some comments the past.
2) If it was either an offending or inappropiate post, let the Board Moderator delete it. If you don't have that right, it doesn't mean you can/should insult it. If my post was SO bad, a mob of posters would have criticized. It's just that you don't have much sense of tolerance in differences.
3) As an "owner" of both, I can compare both in details and over a long turn, with objectivity. I don't always put the Z3 down (contrary to your recollection). I complimented it on its superb safety and structural integrity after a serious accident. I still think it's way better than a lot of other cars, including the SLK.
4) Lease on Z3 is running out in March '00. We're not keeping it. We're keeping our 325i though - I think sports sedan is really where BMW excels.
5) I sense so much anger in the inner you. Make friends. Make peace. Make babies. Don't make too many enemies, esp. if you have to create them...
Best of luck in life!