The complete automotive resource for buyers, sellers, and owners like you.
Car, Truck and SUV Forums at Roadfly
+ Bentley Forums
+ BMW Forums
+ Cadillac Forums
+ Chevrolet Forums
+ Ferrari Forums
+ Jaguar Forums
+ Lamborghini Forums
+ Lotus Forums
+ Mercedes-Benz Forums
+ Maserati Forums
+ MINI Forums
+ Porsche Forums
+ General Discussion
+ Marketplace Forums
Need help with interior trim pieces...... (archive)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Z3 Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]

Posted by cheuk in Seoul on January 12, 2000 at 23:57:46:

I finally got the rear switch panel in from Germany. The only thing is that the stupid switch panel doesn't come with the covers. I'm not going to wait another month. I think I threw away all of my covers. What I was wondering is if someone could buy me a small switch cover (sized for the ASC,power top) and also some interior screws (4) and a dozen plastic caps. The dealers here are only good for oil changes and tune ups. Filters and oil is about all they have in stock. Also it is very difficult to expain what I need over the transpacific phone lines to a stateside dealer.

Oh, Shawn the part number is listed as 51 16 8 398 470 and cost me about $11. It comes in two types, they both have three blanks - one has a center large switch opening and two small switch openings and the other has a center small switch opening and two large ones. The part number is for the one large and two smalls.

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Z3 Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]
Questions, comments, or problems, please visit the Roadfly help desk. Logo © 1997 - 2018 Jump Internet Inc. All rights reserved.