Deal was worked out with dealer and his customer last light. Thanks to all the MB members, I sold all the extras I had put on the M except the windscreen with the M/// logo on it. Now the wait for the S. Final specs changed and scheduled for March build. I will decide then if it comes home. I was also given the offer to have the next Honda S2000 due in March. Think I'll pass on that one. I hope to continue the friendship made on this board. I'm just going to be driving a different car. Won't be able to attend the next reunion, but hopefully participate in the drives and convoys. I'll stay in the rear!