The complete automotive resource for buyers, sellers, and owners like you.
Car, Truck and SUV Forums at Roadfly
+ Bentley Forums
+ BMW Forums
+ Cadillac Forums
+ Chevrolet Forums
+ Ferrari Forums
+ Jaguar Forums
+ Lamborghini Forums
+ Lotus Forums
+ Mercedes-Benz Forums
+ Maserati Forums
+ MINI Forums
+ Porsche Forums
+ General Discussion
+ Marketplace Forums
Can you give a specific name 3M____what?Thanks nt (archive)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Z3 Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]

Posted by ED scuba on February 12, 2000 at 10:22:12:

In Reply to: BEST WAY posted by alex on February 12, 2000 at 10:10:09:

: My mother owns an art Gallery in NY. I too was iritated at line in rear window so I used a plexiglass cleaner she had and it works amazing! It removes all line scratches and "blurred" portions of window. 3M makes the product and you can get it at any art store.

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Z3 Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]
Questions, comments, or problems, please visit the Roadfly help desk. Logo © 1997 - 2018 Jump Internet Inc. All rights reserved.