In Reply to: Re: Side body moldings just installed... opinions? posted by Allan Wysmuller on October 23, 2000 at 21:20:14:
Allan, Follow these instrustions to properly place the driver's side Magnetic StoneGuard. Passenger side will be done the same way.
1) a quick wipe of the surface to clean
2) place lower left edge on the corner slightly behind (about 1/8") where the door vertical seam meets the rocker panel
3) align the botton flush with the body seam of the rocker panel moving toward the wheel well - this is easiest if you keep the fingers of your free hand in the seam to rest the Mag SG against
4) once this placement is achieved the rest will automatically align with the wheel well fender arch.
5) repeat for passenger side