In Reply to: More Seattle Questions posted by Mark Buford on October 29, 2000 at 11:57:03:
1. very limited cargo capability
2. make sure you maintain your top properly if you are going to drive it all the time.
Otherwise it will do just fine.
As far as the options go:
1. Heated seats are the only one I would spend my money on.
2. CD player would be my next, unless you are thinking about doing an aftermarket head unit, in that case save your money for that.
3. Chrome interior... I have no opinion.
4. Alarm, what for. I would not waste my money, especially as you said the car will be garaged. Z's are very hard to steal and if someone wants to get in it, they will. When was the last time you saw people go to find out why is someone's car alarm annoyingly going off.
5. Hard top, I would buy it if you have the extra money, but it's not a necessity.