The complete automotive resource for buyers, sellers, and owners like you.
Car, Truck and SUV Forums at Roadfly
+ Bentley Forums
+ BMW Forums
+ Cadillac Forums
+ Chevrolet Forums
+ Ferrari Forums
+ Jaguar Forums
+ Lamborghini Forums
+ Lotus Forums
+ Mercedes-Benz Forums
+ Maserati Forums
+ MINI Forums
+ Porsche Forums
+ General Discussion
+ Marketplace Forums
The first one is around the button BUT... (archive)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Z3 Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]

Posted by edscuba on February 27, 2001 at 09:39:55:

In Reply to: Help with trunk grip parts please. posted by John D. on February 27, 2001 at 08:10:02:

if you do not already have this are you aware that you will need to enlarge the hole so it will fit! I got that one as a gift and opted not to do it for fear of "burning" paint or just plain screwing it up. The second choice is a simple L shaped chrome handle that has adhevise back and is easy on, looks good and for one year now is still fine. I do like the look of the one around button but is it worth trouble?

There are two different part in the book. What one is being used in the new Z3s? The one that slips over the trunk button.

Z3 Coupe Chrome Grab Handle
Part No: 51 22 0 000 768

- and -

Z3 Roadster Trunk Handle
Part No: 82 12 1 470 152

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Z3 Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]
Questions, comments, or problems, please visit the Roadfly help desk. Logo © 1997 - 2018 Jump Internet Inc. All rights reserved.