In Reply to: A little guidance please.... posted by Sean XX on March 05, 2001 at 09:36:27:
Best case scenario would be to get the car to the Midwest (but not Chicago area) a month or so from now. Have it available here for sale. In my city, it WOULD sell, and at a better price (less the cost of getting it here, etc.)
Second best suggestion I can make...utilize EBay. Several on this board have either bought or sold that way. It gives more exposure to the car than ANY OTHER way. If you structure the auction listing properly, the MOST you risk is the $25-50 (whatever they charge now for that type listing)and YOU call the shots.
If you have any interest in that, e-mail me; happy to help with any EBay-related stuff, and I have much experience with that forum.
Third suggestion, much less optimistic, is just to wait out the winter and sell when hearts are beating faster, and convertible sports cars sell the best.