In Reply to: How long B4 we become curiosities? (m) posted by RoyL on August 02, 2001 at 22:23:27:
2. People nearly killing themselves craning their necks to get a glimpse.
3. Children pointing.
4. Adult passengers pointing.
5. Person in crosswalk almost killing themselves because they stopped in mid-intersection to gawk.
6. People going out of their way in the parking lot to walk next to my car to get a look.
7. The best one: while I was sitting on the patio of a restaurant, a group of teenagers walk up to my car. The boys all roll up their sleeves to show off their biceps and pose, and the girl in their group whips out a camera to take pictures of them standing in front of MY CAR. I figured it was better just to not say anything and let them have their harmless fun.
Now I know how hot chicks feel.