The complete automotive resource for buyers, sellers, and owners like you.
Car, Truck and SUV Forums at Roadfly
+ Bentley Forums
+ BMW Forums
+ Cadillac Forums
+ Chevrolet Forums
+ Ferrari Forums
+ Jaguar Forums
+ Lamborghini Forums
+ Lotus Forums
+ Mercedes-Benz Forums
+ Maserati Forums
+ MINI Forums
+ Porsche Forums
+ General Discussion
+ Marketplace Forums
A related message ... (Where's the Octane Going?) (archive)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Z3 Coupe Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]

Posted by D///Mill on August 04, 2001 at 09:52:11:

Just got forwarded the following message from "a friend of a friend" ... my friend being Ken Robertson, owner of the 400hp "325" that was featured in last month's ROUNDEL. Here is what his friend had to say regarding the topic of reduced octane: